Overhead power lines
Overhead and underground conductors in various designs and constructions for the construction of new lines, the repair of existing transmission grids, the connection of transformer substations, solar and wind power plants. Furthermore, the upgrading of existing lines with high-temperature conductors to increase transmission capacity.
Products Overhead power lines
Aluminium conductors steel reinforced according to EN 50182
- with galvanised steel core (ACSR)
- with aluminium clad steel core (ACSR/AW)
- made of aluminium alloy (AACSR, AACSR/AW)
- made of thermal-resistant aluminium (TACSR, TACSR/AW, GTACSR, GZTACSR)
Aluminium conductor according to EN 50182
- made of electrical grade aluminium - aluminium alloy
- made of thermal-resistant aluminium
Steel strands for earthing according to DIN 48201-3
- made of galvanised, ZnAl or aluminium-clad steel wires
Compacted strands for insulated conductors and cables
High-temperature conductors for temperature ranges from 150°C to 210°C
HTLS / GAP ropes for special applications with low sag
cold-drawn and cleaned aluminium wire for special applications
How can we help you?
We will of course be happy to assist you personally.
You can reach us weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.